Thursday 2 December 2010

Old layouts part 1

I haven't had anything new to show for for what seems like forever, i have lots of projects on the go but just need to find the time to sit down and get them finished! I haven't really shared many of my layouts (many were completed before i started this blog) so decided to start showing some of them here. I spent some time going though my old layouts and it made me realise how much my boys have changed in a few short years. I really love scrapbooking for the simple reason that it makes you sit and remember the memories associated with the photos, in an age of digital photography how many people really print off or even look properly at the precious images they capture?


That was part 1, there are MANY more to share another day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, popped over from my blog (limedoodle) - never quite sure how to contact people in blogland! Anyhow, loving all the gorgeous layouts and great photography too. As for your question about PTI - its not available in the UK :( However, I love the stuff and so suffer the process of ordering, waiting (about 2 weeks) and then paying customs as often as not! Oh but they are fab designs! Nice to "meet" another UKer. Debby

    ReplyDelete