Friday 4 December 2009

Did you get lost?

was my partners question when I walked through the door twelve and a half hours after I left home to do some Christmas shopping with my best friend. Boy can we shop! You know that the 'little people' don't really NEED anything else for Christmas, but where is the fun in buying things you NEED? How could i resist the cute little snowman slipper socks and way too cute fluffy Elmo slippers that are so perfect for a scrapbook photo or two. Thankfully it is a quiet day at home tomorrow with the boys and hopefully a little time for some crafting, I have so many projects on the go it's about time they were completed.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you shopaholic!! If I send you some money can you get pressies for my 4 please. i HATE christmas shopping!!

    ReplyDelete