Sunday 17 January 2010

Finally something finished!!

I have had lots of projects on the go over the past few weeks and today I finally managed to sit down and complete a couple of things I have been working on. I bought a template a while back to make 'Take out' boxes as I thought they would be a nice way to package a small gift. It is a colleagues birthday tomorrow so I thought it would be nice to fill a small box with chocolates as a little birthday treat. The box is so simple to make, I used a sheet of bazzill cardstock and some leftover pieces of cardstock from the October Scrapagogo kit. There is a little tag that says 'For you' which is finished with some apple green gingham ribbon but in true style, i forgot to take a photo of it!



The other project is a layout using the Scrapagogo November kit which is just perfect to use with photos of boys. I have a growing collection of punches that i need to make more use of so i decided to go with the circles theme.

I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, tfl x

2 comments:

  1. Love that LO, and that takeout box is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to agree with Angie. Lovely LO and that box is fab!

    ReplyDelete