Friday 9 April 2010

Another month gone

Is it just me or does the time seem to be going quicker than ever? I cannot believe that it has been nearly a month since my last blog entry, I am such a bad blogger and must get more organised. The trouble is that i spend so long reading other peoples blogs that I never get around to posting on my own!!!!!

Despite my lack of blogging, i am glad to say that I have still managed to get some crafty projects done. I seemed to loose my way for a while and all I seemed to do was push paper around, create a mess then put it all away again.

My kits from Scrapagogo have been building up, I have been subscribing for a year now, so thought it was about time I actually started using some of them up instead of opening them up, looking at them and puting them away again!

This layout was made using the March kit. I have taken the more subtle elements (the kit was very 'loud') to create a layout about one of my twin boys. Everything is from the kit expect for the alphas which were from the February kit as they seemed to 'fit' better with the feel of the layout.



My second layout is from the February kit

Now that the sun has finally decided to make a long awaited apperance, I have spent the day photographing layouts and also the interesting bits and pieces i have found at the local carboot sales and a new charity shop/warehouse i have discovered (that is practically on my doorstep) where you never know what you are going to find, so I hope to have some photos up soon.

Tfl x

1 comment: